Do you....

Status
Not open for further replies.

whisky'sdad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I've got one and have reunited with 2 people that I haven't seen in years. One of them, I haven't seen or talked to since 1990! I like the fact that you can pick and choose who your friends are. I've gotten some doozies that really irked me!

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They have some videos on there, with animals and stuff, and there was a guy being abusive to his cat on a video, and I made a comment about feeling sorry for the cat and he emailed me with some very very naughty words....I mean very abusive, so I reported him.

aphrodeia

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I just signed up for MySpace last week and I can't stand the place. Ugh. I stick with LiveJournal, where I've been a member for years.

emb_78

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by menagerie mama

This thread is really old but I just got a myspace account. Am I allowed to say that here? Anyone who wants to be my friend, pm me.
Same here! I love myspace!!!

3calicos

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have a myspace account. It has costed me some drama and friends... bleh.. however I do use it to keep up with my sisters since the one that is closest to me is still 300 miles away. Let's me know what's going on in their lives and lets them know what's going on in mine (even though i hardly ever update!)

Status
Not open for further replies.