Do you sleep with your cat?

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sleeping with cats is wonderful. I used to before my husband had such allergy problems.

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh yes i never used to but I'm now in a one bed flat where my room backs on tl sitting room so they find their way to me and I tend to wake up like this

alien

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yeah,I sleep with my cat, she is so cute, so charming I slept her with me in my bed.You guy she is so soft.

Last edited by a moderator:

kaylee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Millie and Sophie always sleep on my bed at night, during the day though they sleep in one of their three cat beds. Mama sleeps in a cat bed during the day but at night she sleeps with my mom on her bed. 

donavatar

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So, I'm just worrying too much about rolling over onto kitty in my sleep?  My brother never had an issue with his cat... and neither do all of you folks.  Believe me, I want to be wrong on this one.

hesster

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My cats don't sleep with me because I'm a very active sleeper and I worry I would kick them in my sleep. Plus on the few occasions I forgot to shut the bedroom door, I would wake up in the middle of a sound sleep with a cat using my feet as a pouncing target.

I have one of those cat beds you put in a windowsill, so they either sleep there, in my recliner or on the back of the couch.

kelleyj

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I had a maine coon (a huge boy) who would sleep all stretched out on the bed and squish us over to the sides. When it was time to get a new bed I actually got a king size bed because of him! We lost him this year and now the bed feels so empty :(

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All three of our cats sleep with us.  My 17 year old Tegato either sleeps on my pillows or in a space in my headboard.  My 5 five year old Starbuck either sleeps in a space in my headboard or on the hubby's pillows.  I got Starbuck when she was 6 weeks old at that time she used to climb in bed under the blankets and sleep between us.  I did used to worry about rolling over on her but it never happened because she used to wake me up constantly cleaning my face.  My two year old Sonny likes to lay on my chest touching my chin when I first get into bed.  I tend to roll on to my side to fall asleep so he usually moves to the bottom of the bed near my feet. My RB kitty Claude used to lay on top of the bed between us or on my hubby's head.

Sometimes during the summer when my upstairs gets warm they have other sleeping spots.  

Last edited: