Do you like Peterbalds, Sphinxes or Cornish Rexes?

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Easiest question of the day. Yes, yes and.....  yes 

3 exotically beautiful breeds. Then again, all cats are beautiful and are equally deserving of a loving home.

Your Kiki is very handsome! Do you have any more pictures of him? 

guslizsid

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
i can't think of any type of cat i dislike, but i don't think i got to appreciate the beauty of the hairless breeds till a number of years ago when a friend had a girlfriend who was owned by 2 sphinxes. at first i didn't think they were beautiful but as i learned about them, & saw photos, i grew to love them and other hairless breeds.  i've always liked rexes :)  kiki is gorgeous!

misterwhiskers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm beginning to fall in love with Petrbalds, because of your cat, who is GORGEOUS, I think. Not real crazy about the Sphinx breed (sorry), but I have always had a soft spot for the Devon Rex, mostly because I have a rb kitty who had big old ears.
The pic doesn't really do them justice here...when quizzical, which was most of the time lol, her ears lay almost flat. She looked like a plane getting ready for takeoff lol. [emoji]128527[/emoji]

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

peterbald love

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The pic doesn't really do them justice here...when quizzical, which was most of the time lol, her ears lay almost flat. She looked like a plane getting ready for takeoff lol. [emoji]128527[/emoji]
I also am not a fan of Sphinx kitties cause they are sticky, I love the Rex breed and the photo of the cat is so cute, she looks like a flat cat, my favorite position!!!