Do you kiss your cats?

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
What sweet pictures you've all posted!

Of course, we kiss the cats, much to their dismay sometimes. I love to kiss the tops of their heads, especially Mollipop when she's lying in my arms and purring away. Sometimes she'll let me smoosh on her belly, too. When we first got Tabby, she would shrink from us when we tried to kiss her, but that may have been because she was thinking we wanted to clean ears. She's used to kisses now and I think she likes them.

When Boo is lying on me, all I have to do is "pucker" up and make kissing noises and he'll bring his face right into mine for a smooch on his nose, probably thinking, "Silly humans!" the whole time.

When I would kiss Banshee's face, Rick would say, "You know where her mouth has been, don't you?" And I'd say, "Yep, and I don't care!" I loved to smush in her belly, too, and she would always flop over on her back for a belly smoosh.

My mother's cat, Cuddles (she's a Bridge Baby now), knew how to kiss us back. We would pick her up and say, "Moitz!" She would come right up to our face and very gently bite our nose. That was how she gave kisses. They never hurt. Never. She was so gentle.

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do if I can get away with it. Mostly when they are sleeping! I can kiss Dusty more often than Rusty. I kiss them on top of the head to side of the face. I would love to kiss their tummies, but I want to keep my face!

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We give our babies kisses all the time. Every morning, every night- and throughout the day. Smokie eats it up if you kiss his little forehead, I have kissed their mouths, cheeks, foreheads and paws :)

zohdee

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I always give kisses.  I have an outdoor kitty who will not start eating his dinner until I pick him up and give kisses.  He is not pleased with the affection but  will indulge me.  His ears go back and he gives me a look "hurry up". 

ducman69

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No kisses as I don't think they'd like it.    But lots of back rubs and head butts to my big nose.