Do Animals Have Souls?

sunlion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Blessed Vegan,

I love your quote from Winnie C. My daughter continues to be amazed that there are very few bugs that get in the house that I kill. Of course, the cats get a bunch of them. But usually I trap it with a disposable cup and a piece of paper and put it outside. I think respect for life begins with small things. Actually I think a lot of virtues begin with noticing the little things.

dawnt91

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just because I don't believe that animals have souls as humans do, that doesn't mean that I don't think they have feelings. I know for a fact that animals have feelings and feel many of the things that people do.

blessedvegan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sunlion..I will say one thing though..it does not pay to be the only person living in my apartment who does'nt kill bugs..that means my roomates either always try to kill them or i awake in the middl eof hte night to screams of "there's a spider in my room!" so i have to go save it. I even save the roaches
and I hate roaches. Spiders I usually just let go and don't even bother to trap and remove outside, because I don't think they do any harm being inside. Ah it's hard being the compasionate one in the house
hehe. And Lorie D. I agree with you...it seems like anyone who hangs out with animals for very long would relieze they are intelligent and loving. Oh welllllll.

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

This has been quite a cool Thread. I love reading all the different beliefs, and I must say that I'm a bug resucer also. No matter what I will save it ...yes, even the palmetto bugs that I totally abhor. :laughing2

Now, I don't know about bugs having souls...but I stick to my belief that animals DO! Wayne, that was "AWESOME" and says it all! (except you will be there, not just visiting silly!)

Helen, that pic was darling!

Love & Peace,
Cat