Digestion issues

Jenntopia

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My 1 & 1/2 year old cat has digestion issues & sensitive stomach. He has gas & his stool is not hard most of the time. The vet has tried a probiotic. I think I need to get him a really amazing food for digestion issues. What is the best? Has anyone tried Farmina? I heard it was supposed to be really great. I need something natural & carrageenan free.

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
My cat has a sensitive stomach. I have been giving her rawz and instinct. Haven't tried Farmina. Also a b12 shot helped.

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
My 1 & 1/2 year old cat has digestion issues & sensitive stomach. He has gas & his stool is not hard most of the time. The vet has tried a probiotic. I think I need to get him a really amazing food for digestion issues. What is the best? Has anyone tried Farmina? I heard it was supposed to be really great. I need something natural & carrageenan free.
Are you looking for dry food or wet food? Also, has your Vet talked to you about trying a different protein than you are feeding now. It's possible he is having a reaction to something other than the carrageenan, maybe wheat gluton, or even chicken or turkey, or potato starch or peas, etc. Any of these things can cause issues. So can parasites, some of which are not caught with a routine fecal exam.