Different ways to cook

NabilBen

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello cat world, I hope all is going well with you and your kids 🐱. Please can you give me suggestions on different ways to cook for my cat. He likes meat, chicken and fish but unfortunately only if there’s spices on it which I don’t give him ofc. I used to buy all different types of meat and fish and steam them but now he turns his nose and walks away (duck, rabbit, goat, beef…all bio) today I went shopping and I saw bio duck meat and I couldn’t resist so i bought it. But if i get it steamed, he will not eat it. He stopped eating all types of fish excluding shirmps. He adores it. How can I cook for him something and get him to benefit without throwing it away. Thank you

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

NabilBen

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
No no i am trying to get suggestions of different ways to cook for him because he no longer eats steamed or boiled

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Misunderstood. I used to cook ground meat and add EZ complete. Maybe he needs a different flavoring like EZ complete?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

NabilBen

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yeah, would you so kind and suggest safe flavours for cats! I would rather trust a cat parent than check google as it is full of contradictions