Did you buy your cats a Valentine's Day present?

tabbysia

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I didn't, but their shipment of food arrived yesterday, so maybe that counts as an early Valentine's Day present?

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I didn't, but their shipment of food arrived yesterday, so maybe that counts as an early Valentine's Day present?
Sure it does!!

I got them one of these. Lilith and Sophie played with it for a while. Henry wasn't interested. I don't think he's ever had any toys before. He didn't want anything to do with the wand toys or the robotic mouse I got them, either.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

tabbysia

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have that exact same toy. I got it as one of their Christmas presents. One of my cats immediately pulled off the feathers and then wasn't interested anymore. The other one played with it pretty enthusiastically for a while and then forgot about it. Oh well.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
We have that, too! Actually I got it for Muffin when she was still living with my mom. When I brought Muffin to our house, I brought all her stuff with her. She loves it. And so do the other kids. Tabby, esp, likes to play with it at midnight. It always awakens me when I'm sleeping. 
 The girls really enjoy playing with it.

We didn't get anything for the kids for V-Day. But BooBoo and Ms. Pepe turned 19 years old on Friday, the day before V-Day.....everybody had a can of Fancy Feast to celebrate the birthday kids.

Last edited:

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

We have that, too! Actually I got it for Muffin when she was still living with my mom. When I brought Muffin to our house, I brought all her stuff with her. She loves it. And so do the other kids. Tabby, esp, likes to play with it at midnight. It always awakens me when I'm sleeping. 

We didn't get anything for the kids for V-Day. But BooBoo and Ms. Pepe turned 19 years old on Friday, the day before V-Day.....everybody had a can of Fancy Feast to celebrate the birthday kids.
Aw. A very happy belated birthday to BooBoo and Ms Pepe.

cassthecatlover

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I got Sooty a card! When I was opening it for him, he was jumping up trieing to get it off me. When I had opened it, he was rubbing against it purring! 

I also, jokingly, tried to teach him how to read it. Of course, he couldn't, but he sat still while I was telling him how to!

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise

Wow 19!? That's amazing Happy Birthday Boo Boo and Ms Pepe.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww! Happy birthday Boo Boo & Ms Pepe!

I did not germt the girls anything. The night before I realized I spent more on my kids Valentines than my husband!! :anon: