Did anyone else's cat not know about Daylight Savings?

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Surprisingly, they did not wake me sooner, still the usual start hopping up on the bed around 6 am. At least with Chester and Bynx Lily did come in close to 4 am, but she is very inconsistent when it comes to when, or even if she decides to cuddle up with us in the morning. Sometimes she spends the whole night and others not at all.

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I am really shocked that the cats didn't wake me at the normal time. They let me sleep in an hour later and I completely forgot the time change even happened.

Willow's Mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
inside of your imagination and/or smartphone app
The time change was irrelevant, other than the fact that Willow had less trouble convincing me that it was time to feed the kitty than she usually does.

🤣

The dogs are still asleep. I'm just going to accept and appreciate one on one time with the kitten at this point. I need to play with her more because she really has decided that she likes me and I'm not just an annoying pet that the dogs should get rid of.

GreyLady

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I didn't notice anything from the cats because Grey and Noodle aren't allowed in the bedroom while the new kitty is in there adjusting... it was weird to not wake up to them purring and jumping on the bed.

But my boyfreind didnt know and he freaked out thinking it was an hour later since we hadnt changed the Oven clock yet. He was supposed to meet his grandparents at the flea market at a certain time and thought he missed it lol

• Haha
Reactions: nwc

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
My boy didnt seem to notice this morning....Well NOT this morning.:rolleyes:..have to wait for the next few mornings to be able to say for sure:agree:

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine didn't notice this morning either, but they sure will at dinner time. When it starts to get dark, they will be all over me.

SpecterOhPossum

spec's pet human
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have some sort of infection in my head area right now / weird cold so my girls attempts at touching me and walking on me did not do anything but make her frustrated that I was still sleeping (IGNORING her, how dare..) till like, 6AM unlike the usual 3am, but she didn't try very hard from what I saw either probably because she ate way more than she should've last night because I'm sick; so I presume she wasn't feeling like she was on the brink of death starving; as cats feel every few hours..lol, instead, she felt that AFTER her breakfast!

Neko-chan's mama

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Neko-chan didn't seem to notice, but maybe because she was trying to comfort me by snuggling and purring. I hate winter and leaving work full dark so I was really depressed yesterday.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Europe switched back last weekend, and it took Mowgli two days to stop yamming about his meals being an hour late.