Diarrhea And Vomiting

momof3b1g

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Alli was fine yesterday. Had Beef Fancy feast(wet) yesterday @2pm. 6pm was is normal dry food. 11pm Authority tukey(wet) Not sure he had this flavor before.(just started giving them more canned food). Both wet foods have fish.
This am i get up to find diarrhea about 5 different places. One of them with a hairball.
I knew it was him as he was trying to go in the litter box and just had a tiny bit of diarrhea.
So i gave him fancy feast turkey with some pumpkin. He ended up throwing it up.
had to take another cat to the vet. Came back and found more diarrhea next to the litter box.
if its from the food, how long would the diarrhea last? Stool was just fine yesterday.
I dont know what else would cause this so quickly. He is acting fine otherwise.
I dont think i can get him in today. But probably in the am(sadly as i have company in this weekend) I debating giving him his usual wet food or give him dry at lunch. Dry (like humans) seems like it would be better on his stomach.
I just spent $158 for my other cat. this couldnt be a worse time.

Monk'sMom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Is he behaving well in terms of activity? If he seems fine other than the gastro symptoms, I always wait a couple of days. Unless he is a kitten (very young) in which case I am a worryball and scoot for medical help even sooner.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momof3b1g

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yes fine otherwise. I gave him a little dry food and kept it down. Lets hope lunch goes well