Devon Rex

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

murfie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by missymotus

Doesn't Murfie wear a jumper, or am I thinking of someone else's pics? If she does, that will interfear with getting her coat.

Fish oil will help with her coat feeling softer, I use Natures Own - just prick the capsule and drip onto the food mine like the taste so I don't bother to mix it in.
She has a little shirt i put on her just to take photos in, she doesnt wear it regularly

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Murfie

She has a little shirt i put on her just to take photos in, she doesnt wear it regularly
Okay
Don't forget weather plays a part, with all the warmth I know many Devons are no where near their usual coat.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

murfie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
well its quite cold here at the moment so i guess that could be why she feels so dry. as ive mentioned ive never had a devon so i have no idea what they're meant to feel like....she could be perfectly normal for all i know lol

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Devons are not as soft and velvet feeling as a Cornish is cause the Devons do have some guard hairs. I would guess you could describe it as velvet but with a little more hard texture. Not sure if that helps. It shouldn't be really dry feeling tho.