Describe My Cat

kcpaull

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

I was wondering what you would call this coloring?  I've always said Bonnie is a torbie, but when I look for images of torbies, they don't look anything like her. She has no white patches at all, but she does have cream colors on her feet. Her five brothers are either blue, blue tabby, or black. Sorry about the meme, but it's the best photo I have of her that is recent. 

darra

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Bonnie is beautiful.  The lines on her legs remind me of my Gracie girl. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kcpaull

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks!  She's the only girl in a litter of six who were taken from their mother at 3 weeks. They were brought to me in a gym bag several days later dehydrated and starving. That was last August. They will be a year old next week. I've finally learned how to sleep through their late night zoomies.

raina21

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

I was wondering what you would call this coloring?  I've always said Bonnie is a torbie, but when I look for images of torbies, they don't look anything like her. She has no white patches at all, but she does have cream colors on her feet. Her five brothers are either blue, blue tabby, or black. Sorry about the meme, but it's the best photo I have of her that is recent. 
kcpaull kcpaull

Your Bonnie is definitely a Torbie :)

I myself have a beautiful torbie, she has fewer red patches than your girl though. :) she has only a few red patches on her face, chest and a few on her back.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kcpaull

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She's beautiful!