Deeply grieving Caleb

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my what a handsome fella he is

Very sad day and also a time to remember the good times and the love he brought into your lives
Bless the sweet boy

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful, serene, majestic boy. My thoughts are with you and your Dad, Stephanie.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My precious Caleb Boy, today has been a very painful day as I've once again honored the day you left this world. I know you're in Heaven now, and oh so happy with your own personal coffee maker and fields of flowers where you can bask in the sun. In my own human selfishness, though, this doesn't ease the deep pain that remains in the empty space in my heart. What I would do to bring you back, if I could just hold you one more time. I love you, Caleb, and miss you so incredibly much.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Caleb...forever with you in your heart Stephanie.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Stephanie, I have never seen this thread before.

I went back & read the original post & was struck by how much Caleb
looks like "my" (sharky's) PJ, right down to the kink on his tail.

Caleb is free & happy over the Rainbow Bridge, wishing you to not shed so many tears for him, he loved his freedom so much & now he has it.

cat_lady

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
oh stephanie. i'm so sorry for your loss
may caleb R.I.P.
Sierra and Serenity please look
after your mommy.
she needs you more then ever,

R.I.P
CALEB.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Stephanie, I have never seen this thread before.
i know it's been 2 years, but it's been over 3 since i lost Mouse, & i still miss her... just not as frequently.

mer636

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
what a beautiful boy he was and in your tribute you let everyone know how much you love him and thats amazing.

He was lucky to get a family like yours since you all loved him like the brother/son/friend/companion he was

I'm sorry for your loss but he is across the bridge playing with the other little cats that will love him just as much

RIP caleb

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Stephanie I am so sorry that you ever had to experience this. Sending so many healing prayers your way. You are one of those cat Moms who loves deep and truly takes care of your babies, I wish you didnt have to go through this. Many many hugs for you

Beautiful sweet precious Caleb will always remain in your heart until you see him again

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope with each anniversary of his passing your heart heals a bit more and your memories grow fonder

wingss2fly

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Will be 2 months that has passed with Mamma Kitty gone. After 16 years with her at myside. She was my tuddie, she had catatude. I miss her every day. My DH, had her cremated and put in a special box, and she lives on in our hearts & on the shelf.....

God Bless all of the little kitty cats.

K.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Stephanie, I haven't been around much so I'm just catching up, and I am SO sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every loss hurts - but some more than others - and Caleb was a beatiful and obviously a very special kitty.

He'll live on in your heart to help heal the pain, and I'm sure he's playing happily over the bridge, and will be just as you remember him when you join him there.

I'm sending lots of comfort vibes.

Laurie