Dear Furrends

pdbudd

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Dear Furrends,

We have our own way of talking/mewing to each other. When me and my older fursib, Uncle Buddy Budd (a.k.a UBB), got adopted out of a long cage at Petsmart in Seattle pp-- we had only been able to chat to each other while in solitary for months at a time. Our vocabulary consisted of  several chirps and various mewing forms. When we got to our mew home, and before we new this was what they called, a "furever home" -- me & UBB chatted a whole lot to each other. Our mew mom noticed this right off. Within a few days we had taught her the most basic sounds. Even today I repeatedly mewed the same message to her as she passed my living room nap chair. "Pet me, Pet me" was the chirp. And, of course she did! We have a fully trained mom, you know.

Does any other cats out there have this experience? Have your also taught some basic CAT to your humans? I'd love to hear from you. Either here in the cat lounge contest or over on the Cat-to-Cat cat chatter forum.

Purrs to all,

PD Budd

allmomskitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey PD!  Put the 'puter down and let UBB have a turn!  We need to hear from a few more fur persons. 

PS - Sphinxes count as honorary furbles! 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pdbudd

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Well, some furlady just mewed to me about helping me delete those old forum messges. I could not remember the name of this temporary forum so I could not then go and look them up and then get back to her... trivia . This crap is keeping mom away from the pool even we watched her put on her bathing suit... we alone know how much she NEEDS to get to the pool!! 

As they say in the english films: bugger that.

Oh-oh there's an ad for getting rid of my ear mites. Better go look at it.

We are not putting UBB on here because we are getting ready to vote whether we three are going to stay at all.

Can RRR handle all the CC transfers?

Purrs,

PD

Last edited:

allmomskitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think RRR already has all aboard who are coming aboard.  At least Catty Shack is there, and no limit on messages... 

Last edited: