Dear Friend could use good thoughts and prayers

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A very dear friend of mine slipped and fell in Radio Shack a few days ago and broke his leg. His leg was previously injured in a really bad car wreck over 12 years ago, and the doctors have told him that the only option left because of this break is to amputate his leg. He is only in his late 30's with a wife and is understandably shaken at this news. Please pray for Karl as he faces this daunting challenge and has to now say goodbye to his leg.
Thank you.....and for those wondering, no, he is not even thinking of suing RS, his feet were wet and he slipped on a dry floor.

cleo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How awful! My thoughts and prayers are with Karl and his family.

Maybe the docs will find a way to avoid amputation...things happen, ya know?

mr. cat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm very sorry to learn your friend Karl is facing this trauma. All positive thoughts are heading his way from us here. Please continue to let us know how he's doing.

=^..^=

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG! Sorry to hear such a tragic thing to happen to this man! I still don't understand why they have to remove his leg...there has to be another alternative...that's so extreme!

Sending positive thoughts and prayers Karl's way.

G

ghostuser

Hissy.... So sorry about Karl. Yes this is something that will be hard to adjust to but with hope, love and determination he should be able to get through it. I have a friend that had his leg removed years ago and he had a very hard time adjusting at first. Now he doesnt let it stop him from doing things. He still has his job, he hunts, fishes and even dances!!! So hopefully Karl will be able to do the things he likes to do again one day soon.

Meme

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hissy, I sent up a prayer for Karl. Let us know how he is doing.