Dave's Natural Wet Food

galatashdev

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi! I have recently been trying to find a little cheaper, but high quality cat food because we were paying $1.32 for 3oz for Merrick, but we went to nutro for 10¢ less. When I was reading some good food on another post, someone suggested Dave's. I didn't want to order a whole case, in case my cats didn't like it since they didn't sell it at Petco. But today we were downtown and stopped into our local pet store and they had it there! $1.29 for 5.5 oz!! So I bought one can and I'm gonna see if they like it tomorrow. I just wanted to make sure it's good for them if any other cat parents have tried that brand. Thanks!!

Rowan_1102

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I recently ordered Dave's from chewy.com in the Turkey and Giblets flavor. Both my cats seem to like it well enough and my Sable is usually pretty picky! I think it is a decent, well priced grain free food!

MeganLLB

Accidental Ailurophile
Top Cat
Purraise
I try to stay under $2 a can for a 5.5 oz. My cats all love Dave's. Some of the varieties have carageenan in it but not all of them. It's hard to avoid that ingredient so I personally am not too concerned.

A lot of my picky cats like the gravy ones. Today I picked up some of the pates and the 90 something percent protein something or other formula. I'll see if they eat those and maybe order that for my next case.

I think it's a good food for the price.