Damn cat..he made me tear up.

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Damn cat brought a tear to my eye last night. Blue is terrified of thunder and a storm with almost continuous thunder was happening as I got home from work. I walked in the door and asked him are you Ok? and he ran out from his hiding spot under the bed, wrapped his paws around my ankles, head between my feet and hung on for dear life. I knelt with him between my knees for next hour until the thunder stopped.
From where he was a few years ago to have that sort of thing happen, running to you for comfort like a small child almost made me cry myself..these animals can almost break your heart sometimes.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Oh that is so sweet. :lovecat2:
Are you OK down there? We didn't get the expected rain where I am up here.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh that is so sweet. :lovecat2:
Are you OK down there? We didn't get the expected rain where I am up here.
We copped it in my area...highway was a foot under water..trip home from work that will aways remain in my memory..20 minute drive took me an hour and a quarter to get home.my niece had her car swept into a ditch when a terrace from a new construction site collapsed and pushed her into the ditch..she has had her licence for only 2 weeks..what an education into driving poor kid.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Damn cat brought a tear to my eye last night. Blue is terrified of thunder and a storm with almost continuous thunder was happening as I got home from work. I walked in the door and asked him are you Ok? and he ran out from his hiding spot under the bed, wrapped his paws around my ankles, head between my feet and hung on for dear life. I knelt with him between my knees for next hour until the thunder stopped.
From where he was a few years ago to have that sort of thing happen, running to you for comfort like a small child almost made me cry myself..these animals can almost break your heart sometimes.
cats always break our hearts, in more than one way... Yes, it is really telling of the bond that you have with Blue or another kitty when they come to you, or look at you for comforting, when they are afraid.. It is a close bond.. something you will never forget or have again.. Bless you for being there for him... ❤

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwww he loves you so much, I'd of been crying like a baby. Who would of thought that wild Bengal would ever trust anyone. You certainly have gained his trust and love. I believe you get back what you put in. You can tell how hard you've worked getting him to were he is. :redheartpump::purr: