Daily Thread Tuesday October 5th

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning. DS woke up at 3am and then the kitties started yelling at us. Boy are we tired. I don't know what we were thinking in making a 9am appointment.

Time to get ready. Rush Rush Rush in the rain.

Have a good one.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Morning!

I took a vacation day today, so am at home. They're coming to (finally!) assemble the elliptical for me. It's been here in the box since Friday when it was delivered. Not bad.....it took over a month from the date of the order to have it ready for use.

So, since I'm home today, I plan to put my time to good use. A good vacuuming, some dusting, and cleaning the bathroom. A couple loads of laundry. And some baking. Pumpkin bars, to be exact. They're just delicious. And spaghetti tonight for dinner. DH will be a happy camper when he comes home from work; he loves spaghetti.

My GF and I signed up for a filters class for Paint Shop Pro. We start our first lesson on Wednesday. Should be fun!

Enjoy!

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Got some laundry to do today and Ugh its that time of the year when the house is all dusty. We have had the wood stove going since yesterday. Poor Franklin spent all day shivering so we knew it was time to make the house unbearable for humans and comfy for the little animals...Poor Max is sleeping in the hallway where its cooler. LOL. Im hoping to make a WalMart trip tonight to get some fleece, I want to make a no sew blanket for BF and I on the bed and another one for the couch to snuggle up with.

Hmmm pizza or leftover tacos for lunch....Hmmm my dilemma of the day.

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Afternoon all

Theres a 9am in a day i didnt realise

Me and blaine are popping out to pay some money off our holiday today. He had some good news yesterday but i cant say yet

have a good day all

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi all!

Working from home again today as I'm still on kitten watch with my foster Macy.
Also had a new foster brought to be today, a beautiful black neutered male who was being very much neglected by his previous owner. He has a cute little white bib! The woman who brought him also brought a BUNCH of food and treats for the foster kitties which was SO appreciated!

Going to the gym tonight and then home to watch the Biggest Loser.

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning everyone...

I am debating whether to go to Disneyland today or not. I'm leaning towards not, because some big bad aches are coming on already, I really hope it's not as bad as yesterday. I think it's partly weather related actually. But they have short hours today for some reason, plus the weather is 'crappy' (cloudy, 60s, 30% chance of rain), so it shouldn't be crowded at all. I love when there's no lines! I have an annual pass that my old boss got for me so I'd go to Disneyland with her, so I can even just go for an hour or 2.. but parking costs $15.
We'll see. I'll decide soon.

Otherwise, I have some cleaning to do, and I have to plant some purple mums in the front that I bought yesterday to fill out the half dead marigolds. Yeah, maybe I should skip Disney for today.

BF is still in OK for work, so no other real plans for the day. Probably be a couch potato tonight.

Have a good day everyone, enjoy your new foster boy Kailie, and come on.... kittens!