Daily Thread Tues October 19th

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning peeps!

A little chilly and rainy this morning. Off to work in a bit.

Gym tonight, and then studying. Boring life I lead

Last night DH and I went for a walk and got some belgian hot chocolate though, it was the best thing I have ever tasted.

You all have a good one!

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chilly outside this morning...again...If it doesnt rain today Ill be outside stacking wood at some point (YUCK) and then at some point figuring out what I want for dinner tonight. Relatively blah today, well with the exception of catching up on Housewives from yesterday and last week. I love me some Housewives drama in the morning. LOL

Yall have a good day!

trimph1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Good Morning

Still pretty dark here--getting a bit of a sunrise between clouds---about 6C out right now going to a high of 12C later on.

After the weekend 'excitement'
I'm going to spend the day in my recording studio and work on some music.

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning all.

Woke up this morning with a wicked sore throat feeling like hell.
Looks like I am getting ANOTHER cold.
So I'm going to work from home today and have a beautiful Pria kitten curled up on my lap trying to make me feel better.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Morning!

Planning Commission meeting tonight, so it's going to be a long day. A little on the chilly side and a slight chance of showers.

I made some yummy chocolate chip cookies last night and some pumpkin bars to bring into work today.

And that's it from here. Hope you feel better, Kailie.

Enjoy!

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good afternoon, it's very cloudy here today and it rained most of the morning. When I changed my sheets this Sat., I debated on putting on my flannel sheets but since it's still very mild at night here I went with the cotton sheets again. It's just not that cold here yet, I'm still wearing short sleeved sleepware since I'm too uncomfortable wearing my warmer clothes to bed and can't sleep when I'm too warm.

I'm sure the cold weather will get here eventually but so far my bedroom windows are still open half way

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning.. it's cool and dark and dreary here again, showering off and on. Not very Californian.. I don't mind though. The plants and lawn look great!

I am catching up on lots of laundry including sheets and blankets, and at some point I need to decide what I'm making for dinner so I can then go to the store and get whatever it is I will be cooking. Genever's Uncle Scott is coming over for dinner tongiht and he's bringing over dishes to wash in our sink because he has no kitchen sink right now. His kitchen is being remodeled. We told him on the weekend that he could use the tub, I had to do that after xmas dinner 2 years ago when our sink blocked up!! Ah, but he's always welcome here, he's a good friend and Genever loves him too.

So that's that. Have a good day everyone!

Kailie, no more getting sick!!
Get better!