Daily Thread Thurs Sept 2nd!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning folks!

Another hot one today, but maybe matched with some rain and thunderstorms. I may wear pants..I have been baring my whie legs alllll week

Tonight DH is home and I am making dinner of some sort. Might hit the weights at the gym too.

You all have a good one!

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi all! Looks like the last of the hot humid days today...of course I choose this day to have all the grandkids over with the two that I babysit for one last get together with their cousins.

But my daughters will be here with them, so it is always fun to watch them running and laughing. The kids, not my daughters, although you never know). Gonna put the sprinkler out too. I may go through it myself!!

Have a great day!

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi all!

So Dana and I have decided to join a gym. I have some equipment at home but I want more of a variety along with the weight training. Dana says he has been feeling blah lately physically, so we're going to give this a try.

Not a whole lot going on today really. I'd like to get out for a walk this evening as the messy weather is going to start sometime tomorrow and be really bad on Saturday.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is yet another very hot day here also. We are expecting a visit from Earl sometime tomorrow. Since it may hit the jersey shore area where my SO Russ has a summer home, he is going there today to batten down the house just in case.

Many people are leaving the shore before their vacations are over cuz it could get dangerous. We're not sure just how much of a threat this is but no one is taking any chances. People have already been warned to stay out of the ocean since the rip tides are very strong right now. East Coasters, stay safe.