Daily Thread TGIF April 29th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning folks!

Another rainy day here today. It is sunny now but supposed to rain this aft.

I am off to work in a bit. We have a Royal Wedding breakfast this morning at work as well

Tonight I will be staying late as I am off all next week for training and vacay.

You all have a great day and weekend..I will not be around next week

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning!

A sunny day!! I'm tired as I woke up at 3:30 to watch the wedding.
Work at 10 then I have to drive up to Green Bay to pick up some mulch at the botanical garden. May have to crash early tonite as I will be a bit tired.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Morning!

Dinner with my GFs was such fun last night....we all had a great time.

It's raining (again!) this morning. Tomorrow (Saturday) is supposed to be a gorgeous day....we are planning to awaken early and get outside to work on the yard and on various chores. It would be nice to have a full day to stay outside for a change.

And then we're going to dinner on Saturday night with my brother and SIL and my sister and BIL. That should be fun.

Have a great weekend!

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning everyone!

Not feeling great this morning as I had a migraine last evening.
It's the first one in a few months though, so I'm at least thankful for that. Very tired today too because there was a CRAZY thunderstorm last night! I was sound asleep and Dana said I completely jumped.

We're having a date night tonight to go see African Cats.
Can't wait!

Still on kitten watch too. I REALLY thought Portia was in labor yesterday as she was grooming like crazy and spent a lot of time in her birthing box. She must just be getting ready though because she was fine this morning with no kittens in sight. She's growing them nice and healthy!

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Absolutely gorgeous morning. Full sunshine and will be warming up nicely today. Tomorrow in the seventies. My daffodils still look so fresh and beautiful outside. I just wish they would last longer.

Will be at home today and have lots of cleaning to catch up on. My cats seem to be happy today as well, the morning crazies were extra wild. Might try to take a bike ride today as well. Wish I could take all of the kitties along for the ride

Have a great Friday!! I love Fridays

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Goodafternoon, busy day so far but I'm pretty much done for the day. Still have a few things I have to get done though. I got my car smog test done earlier and walked around for about an hour, and came across a shole lotta police activity on a small street tucked away, with helicopters overhead and all. Yikes! I saw on the news that there's robbery suspects inside a house I guess, SWAT stand-off type thing. Anyway I got a good walk in, and my car's smogged for another 2 years. Just have to write up my inspection report and send it off, and then relax a bit.

No plans for tonight, as tomorrow's going to be a long day. Going to the Seal Beach car show with some friends, then down to fill some growlers at Pizza Port in San Clemente in our friend's '66 Fairlane convertible (not in the car show this year) and then back up to Dana Point to another friend's house for a little BBQ, then back home to the LBC. Weather should be great, in the 80s I think!

Well have a good day and good weekend everyone!!