Daily Mail posts an article stereotyping cats. This time the target is Torties with white.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

AOL <-- AWE out loud!  Is that a thing? How precious.......I love kittens 
 thanks for sharing pix! 
It is now!!  Yeah, if there's anything in the world cuter than a kitten, I don't know what it is. Cats are the best and that's pretty much that.

kittylove53

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
    It is truly amazing what supposed scientists will do to enable themselves to keep getting grants to further their lifestyles.I had the most amazing affectionate Tortie. Her name was Twicky. She would lick my whole face,hide under the bed, stick out her paw to play with you, jump on your back, she was just wonderful. She only lived one and one half years she had been born with a tumor in her neck. I loved her so very much and I know how much she loved me. I presently have a Torticalico and she is a loving cat. She is not aggressive at all and was a wonderful mommy to her kittens I do not know how I could live without her. She needed a home because a friend could not keep her, and now she is mine. I am so lucky to have her. It is so silly to believe that the color of a cats fur could determine a cats personality. There are so many factors to consider what might cause a cat to be aggressive. I for one know as well as all the cat owners on this site that Calies and Torties are wonderful.