Cyber Monday and upcoming food deals

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooh, the Frosty thing looks good. I'm not especially on the mood right now (it was 9 degrees this morning! :cold:), but that would be nice for the summer.

McDonald's used to have an offer that if you bought a $5 gift card, you'd get a free fancy coffee. A good way to get free coffee, then I could use the gift cards to get coffee the rest of the year, lol. But it doesn't look like they're doing it this year :/. Or maybe they do it closer to Christmas. I'll have to keep an eye out.

Petsmart is having an offer of 25% off one item that you order online and pick up in store. Since I don't need anything else but it's a good offer, I just got a pack of aquarium filters. I know I'll use those anyway.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ooh, the Frosty thing looks good. I'm not especially on the mood right now (it was 9 degrees this morning! :cold:), but that would be nice for the summer.

McDonald's used to have an offer that if you bought a $5 gift card, you'd get a free fancy coffee. A good way to get free coffee, then I could use the gift cards to get coffee the rest of the year, lol. But it doesn't look like they're doing it this year :/. Or maybe they do it closer to Christmas. I'll have to keep an eye out.

Petsmart is having an offer of 25% off one item that you order online and pick up in store. Since I don't need anything else but it's a good offer, I just got a pack of aquarium filters. I know I'll use those anyway.
Dunkin Donuts had a deal that if you bought a $50 gift card, you get a $10 one for free. I bought myself the card and added both to my account. I order on the app and pick up at the window.