Cute Kitty Pics!

uhmkyrstin

Mama to a Purrfect Kitten
Young Cat
Purraise
I haven’t posted pictures of Dipper in a while, so we wanted to say hi! :blush: He weighs in at 6 lbs these days!! He’s healthy and happy, recently got alllll his shots and got neutered. Post pictures of your kitties to say hi as well!:lovecat::coolcat: (attached are my favorite pictures i’ve ever taken of him!)

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

uhmkyrstin

Mama to a Purrfect Kitten
Young Cat
Purraise
Dipper is adorable :lovecat:

My Korin doesn’t look like a kitten anymore, but technically she is still a kitten. Her birthday is on April 5th.

But when I first got her she was so small she weighed half a pound and she was 6 weeks old. Here are a few of my favorite pictures of her as a tiny kitten.

View attachment 217792

View attachment 217793

View attachment 217794

View attachment 217795
oh my goodness! :clap:she is the CUTEST ! so fluffy and a gorgeous color! thanks for sharing! (: :wavey:

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven’t posted pictures of Dipper in a while, so we wanted to say hi! :blush: He weighs in at 6 lbs these days!! He’s healthy and happy, recently got alllll his shots and got neutered. Post pictures of your kitties to say hi as well!:lovecat::coolcat: (attached are my favorite pictures i’ve ever taken of him!)
A very handsome young man.

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfortunately I dont have any kitten pics of greg and afnold....I would love to have some.

We adopted our boys when they where about a year and a half old. They were already about 16 and 19 lbs. Hard for us to imagine them ever being small.
Same here. I would loved to have seen Oliver as a tiny kitten.