customizing avatars

loubelia

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Do you know how to make custom avatars and post them on the new forums? I knew how to custom from the old boards, but I can't figure it out on the new...
Am I dense, or are you not able to customize them anymore? , or are there new regulations?

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Loubelia:

members cannot have a custom avatar until they reach Super Cat status.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

loubelia

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Deb25

Loubelia:

members cannot have a custom avatar until they reach Super Cat status.
Thanks for the clarification

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was just searching trying to find instructions on how to make my own avatar and found that we can't customize until Super Cat status. Is this true? I found a young cat with a customized avatar..... It isn't s big deal, I just will quit trying to figure out how to make one if I have to wait a little longer

spotz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
When they were managing the settings for the boards, at one point they had Custom Avatars available to everyone, just like we all have badges at the moment...LOL Some people just got lucky enough to get an Avatar while the boards were being reconfigured.

As far as I know this is no longer the case, and it is back to how it used to be with the custom avatars. At risk of losing mine, I do consider myself very lucky to have managed to get one while it was available.

Spotz

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That I am super cat now.... I thought that was 800 posts. Does that mean I can make a custom avatar now? If so, are there any instructions posted anywhere. I wanna use a little pic of Dori

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Super Cat is 700; Top Cat is 1200.

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks Cathi! I was trying to work on it last night, but it doesn't look so good. My bf was supposed to help me but..........
I am not real good with the photo editing. If he doesn't get it done tonight or tomorrow I might just take you up on your offer
(If you really don't mind that is)

blondiecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by squirtle

Thanks Cathi! I was trying to work on it last night, but it doesn't look so good. My bf was supposed to help me but..........
I am not real good with the photo editing. If he doesn't get it done tonight or tomorrow I might just take you up on your offer
(If you really don't mind that is)
I don't mind at all I love doing projects. Just PM me and I will give you my email address and get started on it.

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes, she is very beautiful
Ok, so I am biased.
Thank you again for your offer to help with the avatar. That was really sweet

blondiecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No problem, I like making them and also signatures too. Some I have made for members are, 3 blackCats ,Caprice, MustangChelle, Spideycat and Kittywarden oh and of course me
. So if you are thinking about having a customized siggy let me know and I will see what I can come up with for you
This also applies to anyone else that may want one.Just PM me and let me know.