Curious what she might be...

rachelinaz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
She has a small tuff, white V on her chest and a bit of white on her toes. Otherwise she looks to be a grey with almost a hazy blue.

Her sister is black and white.

I never knew until we took our first feral babies, cats could have more than one partner/dad when having a litter. I could not figure out how they could look so different.

SO far at appx 8 to 9 weeks old, she does not talk but is lovey with humans. She does purr, not too loud. You have to listen hard or feel it. She likes to hop and not just one hop. I have seen up to 4 or 5. It is hilarious to watch.

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
She is a little beauty :heart4:

She would be called a blue and white domestic longhair.

Blue is the term used to describe grey coat colours in cats. So blue means grey :D

This blue and white kitten and the black and white kitten could still have the same father. Blue is the dilute colour of black. So the father cat could produce both blue and black kittens in the same litter.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rachelinaz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
LWe are working on it. It has only breen two week.

She has been by my side for the last hour. She is most cuddly for sure. I love it. Everyone liked Mew for her coloring and huge feet and Elsa because she was so tiny and... I am not sure. Everyone liked Ana but she was always #3. She is my #1 because she is much a cuddler.

We almost had a bonding moment with the dog. Awwwe. The dog doesn't like the cats. Proud of Louie.

Well I am reall glad to have an idea of what she is. Not as fancy as I though hahaha.