Curious of breed

silvester

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Ive never seen a kitten like this long whiskers an medium hair i no hes a mix but could you help me with some ideas of what? Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

magiksgirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm sad to say I'm not very good at breeds, but I do know a handsome kitty when I see one! 

Welcome to TCS by the way! I hope you have a great time here and I'm sure you'll find it a great place! 

Please feel free to post more pictures of your kitty and maybe share with us some of his stories / antics! 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

silvester

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you![emoji]128512[/emoji] my mother in law thinks hes a tuxido cat possible mix of main coon .i did my research an belives shes right .sweet efectionate playfull but not as much energy as mischief of other kittens ive raised .and hes a purring machine [emoji]128537[/emoji].he dose not have a meow just i tiny squeeker voice no louder than my whisper. This is sylvesters second week with us an going visit vet soon .found himas a stray at my mothers house. So skinny u can feel hip. Bones.we r looking for owner but dont think he has one no one has come forward an no neighbors have seen him b4 .ill post more picks .as he grows an comes into his own r goal git him to a good weight and part of a family if they dont come forwards sylvester will permanent member of ares [emoji]128522[/emoji]

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

silvester

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hmmm i tried 3x to post more piks but nothing going thru sorry

mollyblue

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well maybe the vet will be able to give you some insight on what breed(s) your cat may be.  We went through the same thing with our white cat... I just want to know, even though she is not a purebred, what her dominate traits might be.  I have no experience with white cats... her mannerisms are so cute and her personality is so quirky... would be nice to know if its a breed trait, or specific to our cat.

Our ragdoll is supposed to be purebred, no papers, but thats what her previous owner said.  We only wanted her because she was gorgeous like our siamese who just died.  She looks purebred, but doesn't act like what you read about a ragdoll.

Whatever he is, he is a good looking fella, and he is lucky to have you!  I hope you have many wonderful years together.

magiksgirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
So you found him! I would suggest (if you haven't already) that you post flyers of him being found and contact information. If in a couple of weeks or months no one comes home, I'm sure he'll continue to be happy in your home. I would also advise to look into Facebook groups for lost pets, people usually post there in search of their lost pets.

Since you mentioned that you are going to the vet soon, maybe he can scan for a microchip and possibly find his before family. I'm sure if he actually got lost, they must be very worried about him

As for posting pictures, below you can find an easy and happy tutorial on the issue. If it doesn't work out, please let me know! 

[article="24985"]Image And Video Tutorial  [/article]