Curious: Anyone on here live in Va

butterflydream

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I put my location right up there...and in another post I saw someone who is in Va about 3 hours from where I'm at.....but Just out of curiousity....cause I'm about as curious as a cat.

How many people live in this fine state....and whereabouts (cause it's pretty big)?

We live in Front Royal but say like tonight, we are going to Fairfax for dinner (Don Pablos) and lord knows what other trouble we can get into (I don't think there are any movies playing that I want to see....well anyways.

That was a tangent.

Just Va peeps......cause I've been curious actually.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry but I gotta post because I've been to both Front Royal and Clifton FOrge - back in 1973. It was our family vacation and we made our way up the Shenandoah Valley and all the caves we could find.

Um, Some of my ancestors were from Virginia?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

butterflydream

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My husband wants to take me to Luray Caverns....but as of yet I have not.

We went into Fairfax as I said, just got back and we had dinner and then we went to PetSmart real quick and one of the Animal Rescue/Adoption leagues was there...I think it was the Lost Dog and Cat Rescue league this time....and Gosh I wish I could foster a few cats....we can't right now. It's a shame really that there are so many pets without homes...either cause of lack of spay/neuter or folks just dumping their pets.

It just kinda made me a little sad tonight.

I haven't been living in Front Royal long, lived in Manassas Va before that...