Curious about temperament from kitten to adult

shwby

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have two older cats and a dog, and recently adopted two kittens that my neighbor was fostering.  They are very sweet, friendly and at 4 months are already part of the family.  The transition went smoothly and it seems to be a happy, peaceful household.  I am so grateful for that after reading some of the info on this site.  I am very spoiled by having my 14 year old cat (who I adopted at age 1ish) be the love of my life.  She and I just adore each other and she spends a lot of time with me.  Of course I want her to live forever, but as we all know...  Anyway, to get to the point, I really hope that my two babies will remain as sweet, friendly and cuddly as they are now.  I have read that there is no way to predict it, but I was wondering how many people had their kittens turn out to be much the same as adults.  Any input will be appreciated.  Thank you so much.

basscat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ours were all little terrors (more or less) as kittens.   As adults, their rambunctiousness subsided and they are pretty laid back, calm cats now.