Curious About My Kitty's

LuckyCookie

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello, I'm a new owner of two kitty's Milo and Millie. They showed up on my porch, I pretty sure someone dumped them. I have never had cats always had dogs and was not planning to keep them. Well...they just wormed their way into my whole family's hearts!!! We absolutely love them even my little cockpoo loves them like they were her own. I'm now obsessed with all things cats and would like to know what breeds they might be.
Thank you in advance,
MJ

Attachments

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
They seems to be domestic shorthair, mackerel tabby - brown is one, and red is the other...

Possibly we will know more for sure as they get older. Its quite a few features which may change with time into adulthood.

Interesting to notice, what is a trash, a waste to throw away and dump, is a true treasure for someone else, whom can appreciate the true beauty and valours...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LuckyCookie

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you! The brown one Millie is starting to have some red come through in her undercoat (hard to see in pics). It will be interesting to see what her adult cost will be.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Brown and red mackeral tabby Domestic Shorthairs. So cute!

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Thank you! The brown one Millie is starting to have some red come through in her undercoat (hard to see in pics). It will be interesting to see what her adult cost will be.
Oh, ah! If you arent very careful here, you may end with a tortie; here she will be a torbie as she is so apparently a tabby.

The stage is all set; she carries black, sis carries red, so its fully possible. If she is proven to carry red she too, we do have our tortie.

What is the exact color of the eyes? If its green, the money bet will be a tortie / torbie already now.

Why, I see there is something odd about her, difficult to define - the simple explanation may be she IS a torbie.