Crystal kitty litter?

wolfrott

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
What's the best brands available in Australia that you use?

red top rescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I checked with my friend in Australia, but she says she doesn't use any crystal litter at all so could not be of any help.  There are a couple of groups like ours that are based in Australia, so if you Google "Australia Cat Site" you might find them and be able to ask there, where more members live in Australia.

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm in Australia and I gave up on crystal litter. I use Max's cat litter by rspca. I didn't find any crystal litter that lasted more than a week even though it says it lasts for 4 weeks so it was expensive. I also find that Max's is wonderful in the garden.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wolfrott

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I've found crystal kitty litter in several places here in Oz, so I've solved my problem :)

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I hope you're not disappointed now that you've found it. When I tried it, our cat scratched it all out of the litter box and down the stairs, then proceeded to do his business in the empty box. Our shelter gets constant donations of it because people or their cats don't like it. The shelter cats don't use the boxes filled with it.

pegleg

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It's been great for me. It doesn't last as long as it claims in the bathroom tray but that's to be expected. I don't have carpet so I haven't noticed tracking, just the odd bit knocked over the side.