Criminal Minds Discussion Board Anyone?

tabbysia

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I would like to start a discussion board here about Criminal Minds if anyone is interested in joining. I really miss having the IMDb message boards to discuss my favorite shows. There are a few Criminal Minds boards out there, but they don't seem to be very active. So, who's with me? I'll start.

I must say I was disappointed with the latest episode "300," simply because I miss having Morgan on the show, and it would have been great to see his reaction to Reid and his "Baby Girl" being abducted. There was also no interaction between Luke and Garcia.

I know nothing will replace the Morgan/Garcia friendship, but the Luke/Garcia relationship was starting to grow on me, and they had some really cute scenes when Luke first joined the team. Then, the dumb writers had to go and dump all these BORING and pointless new characters on to the team, completely putting Luke and the Luke/Garcia friendship on the back burner. I was glad that they had the good sense to trim some of the fat and kill off Stephen (was that his name?). Now, if they could just get rid of the boring Matt and Tara, that would be even better. Also, please kill off Prentiss for real this time, and bring back Hotch as the leader. Wishful thinking, I know. :wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tabbysia

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hmm...I guess not many people watch it!

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I watch it, and enjoy it. I don't have that many opinions about the personal relationships in the show, that's all, lol.

I do miss Morgan and Hotch. I don't mind the new people though.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to watch Criminal Minds but I do not watch it much anymore. It got to be too hard for me to watch it. I liked Garcia, Reid and Rossi is my favorite. I doubt if enough people here watch it to start a discussion board.

rogue22912

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I watch it but I am trying to catch up on it I think I am a season behind. I love this show and would like to talk about it but I don't have tv so I have to rely on netflix to watch it.