Creative cues from the Cat by Gail P Johnston and Eric P Nichols

tallyollyopia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is a book that I won in a contest on the site. I read the book and I was struck by several things that I wanted to share. (Not certain where to put this, so I started a new thread.)

Since this a book about how cats can inspire us, I thought I'd take a picture of it with a cat (and the only way I could get one to hold still long enough was to take the picture while Slipper was eating).

About the book. It gives some really great advice, I thought the pictures and the quotes they used were well picked and enhanced the material. (I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't read it, so I won't go into detail about it. ) There were a couple of things that struck me more as myths about cats and not really traits of cats, but that could just be because my cats have all been really  socialized since before their eyes were open. Still, it's well put together, it's inspiring, and I'm using the advice within to make (and sell) a couple of receiving blankets (a job I would have shied away from, because I'm not used to making things like that).

In conclusion I hope I've inspired you to read it and enjoy it.