Could You Describe My Cat's Coat Please?

Koco 2

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Could you describe my cat's coat for me please? Does he look like any breed?

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would describe your cat as a seal lynx point domestic shorthair. He is a handsome fellow! Most cats are not any particular breed.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Koco 2

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I would describe your cat as a seal lynx point domestic shorthair. He is a handsome fellow! Most cats are not any particular breed.
Thank you very much for your reply

Koco 2

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I saw that too! Missy and Blue look alike except that my cat is darker on some areas. I'd like to know : is your cat also quite big?

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, Missy's not big at all. Her mom (a stray cat) is big and her (late) sister Charlotte was also big.
I started a thread to know more about Missy's roots. You can have a look, if you like.

Missy's Roots

Koco 2

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
No, Missy's not big at all. Her mom (a stray cat) is big and her (late) sister Charlotte was also big.
I started a thread to know more about Missy's roots. You can have a look, if you like.

Missy's Roots
Thank you I will! I've been told that Blue is a slightly large cat and he's indeed larger that any other stray cat I've seen

Koco 2

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Missy's Roots
I just read the thread and I was surprised to hear that you live in Belgium (I lived in Bruxelles for 4 years) its very interesting to see that Missy ended up shorthaired unlike her sister. Unfortunately I don't know Blue's parents so I cant see If they look like any breed. Anyway I love my cat and I m happy I know how to describe him now :-)

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you're a cat lover, you will like it here.
Take your time to explore TCS and feel free to upload pictures/videos of Blue in the photo and video threads.