Cooling off hot but skittish kittens?

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
They need to be spayed and neutered right away or the female will get pregnant — yes, this young! It’s no wonder she is not friendlier with not being spayed and living outside. It’s not ideal, as you know, and the time to socialize is when they are young. But they really need de-sexing right away.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Idk a good username

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
the kittens were all boys! But, I do understand it is still important to have them neutered so they don't contribute to overpopulation, or in general roam around and risk getting hurt. Though that is another issue with my parents not wanting to fully commit or bring them inside while I'm away, since they would 100% NEED to be indoors after being neutered.

I'll continue to try to find a home though, since that seems to be the best bet and the most I can do while I'm away. Sorry for all of the reluctance or limited options. I would have given them all to a rescue in the first place had they not been full.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I understand rescues are full and your parents will not bring them inside, but can you arrange for the boys to be neutered asap? It will help them to calm down tremendously, and neutering is quicker, easier, and cheaper than spaying. Please at least do this much for them while you continue to debate their futures.