Cool Kitty Cat Calming Spray

TobyK

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Has anyone used this product, Cool Kitty Cat Calming Spray? If it worked, how long do you have to use it? If it didn't work, I definitely would like to hear that too. As always, thanks!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I have not used it, and it appears that no one here has reviewed it yet. I have noticed that once we have one reply to a post, others tend to follow, so I'm "seeding" this one! If you do decide to use it, consider writing a review on it, good, bad or indifferent!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

TobyK

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have not used it, and it appears that no one here has reviewed it yet. I have noticed that once we have one reply to a post, others tend to follow, so I'm "seeding" this one! If you do decide to use it, consider writing a review on it, good, bad or indifferent!
Thanks. If I end up using it, I'll do a review.

ArminVanPurrin

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Any word on this? I think I may need to check this out for my cat. I just moved from away from a home with 5 cats (2 are mine, 3 my other roommates).... but like I said... I moved into an apartment where I could only have 1 pet. So I had to leave my other cat with the old roommates. (Does that make sense?! lmao)

But now my furball Mackenzie is an only child and wonders around the apartment crying at the walls sometimes... she purrs an awful lot now while she's crying too... i'm not sure why. I think this calming spray may help if it works!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

TobyK

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I haven't had a chance to use this myself so I can recommend. You may want to try Zylkene (available on Amazon). It comes in capsules that you open and put in their food. It took about 1 1/2 weeks to work on one of mine. If I try the spray, I'll write a review.