Convincing Damita to eat her raw...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Pro Pac is "Damita's" canned food. It's what I've been feeding her for awhile & it seems she's slightly addicted.

I don't have her on any supplements, pro biotics, etc yet. I have to order those online & haven't decided what I want yet....

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We've been using Wild Trax. I don't know how any of the others are, but the cats don't seem to mind it too much.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CatsAreBetter

We've been using Wild Trax. I don't know how any of the others are, but the cats don't seem to mind it too much.
do you have a wild trax website addy???

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hehe, yep, somewhere. Let me go dig it up. Okay.. on the box it says www.wildtraxsupply.com (more expensive, now that I looked) but that isn't where I actually got it. I got it from www.jefferspet.com Just type in Wild Trax in the search box and it will take you right to the page. It's about $17 for a four pound container.. and as close as I can tell these are the right nutrients for any normal cat. You may want to compare it, but it was recommended to us so it's what we've been using.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Interesting seems like just a viatamin mineral supp ... i will take that in to my vet and see what she says

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, that was my opinion on it. It looked like it's got the same stuff. The 4 pounder has lasted us since December, using it for two kitties daily, and we really haven't even put a dent in it yet.