Constant Diarrhoea

Dowlilis

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have a gorgeous pixie bob boy, 1 year nearly. He has struggled with bad tummy for months now. Been back and forth to vets, he has had all medication, panacur canacur prokolin enzyme powder and so on. None worked gave vet a stool sample, came back normal. Still struggling I insisted on X-rays. These came back fine and I was told not much else to be done. My bob is on a royal canine vet diet. Have tried different ones. He has a very rounded tummy. Any help greatly appreciated.

Nalliel

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Aw I'm so sorry to hear he's struggling. Is he eating playing etc? Vomiting? My female used to be sick (due to pyometra though) but something that helped her stomach was anti vomiting syrup and a gel to soothe her stomach. Could also be a hairball problem maybe? I hope he feels better soonest ❤

duckpond

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dont know, what foods you have tried. Unless the vet says no for some reason maybe try different foods? A different dry food, I use and recomend Dr. Elseys dry. chicken. But if it might be a Chicken or poultry problem you may want to try Taste of the wild prey, they have a beef that is very limited ingredient, Angus Beef Limited Ingredient Formula for Cats - Taste of the Wild Pet Food

Or try wet foods? maybe a different protein than what he has been eating? my cats do very well on Tiki cat after dark, American journey wet foods. Fancy feast classics are a good place to start with wet.

just some thoughts, keep us updated. And he is a very pretty little boy! :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Dowlilis

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Aw I'm so sorry to hear he's struggling. Is he eating playing etc? Vomiting? My female used to be sick (due to pyometra though) but something that helped her stomach was anti vomiting syrup and a gel to soothe her stomach. Could also be a hairball problem maybe? I hope he feels better soonest ❤
Thank you for your advice but he is never sick, what is the name of the gel you use for your girl, that might give him some relief. Thanks again x

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Dowlilis

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I dont know, what foods you have tried. Unless the vet says no for some reason maybe try different foods? A different dry food, I use and recomend Dr. Elseys dry. chicken. But if it might be a Chicken or poultry problem you may want to try Taste of the wild prey, they have a beef that is very limited ingredient, Angus Beef Limited Ingredient Formula for Cats - Taste of the Wild Pet Food

Or try wet foods? maybe a different protein than what he has been eating? my cats do very well on Tiki cat after dark, American journey wet foods. Fancy feast classics are a good place to start with wet.

just some thoughts, keep us updated. And he is a very pretty little boy! :)
Thank you so much for your advice. I will look into those foods. I have given him the usual felix and whisk as, mixed flavours, and also cooked chicken in the past, he still reacts. Will definitely try new products, thank you x

Nalliel

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you for your advice but he is never sick, what is the name of the gel you use for your girl, that might give him some relief. Thanks again x
Aw sure! it's called Phosphalugel, I hope you get it too where you live :)