Confessions of a Male Cat Owner (article)

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I did too. It's sad though that a lot of people look down on men who love cats. I don't get it. Domesticated cats are just big cats stuck in little bodies. Men who love cats are the best. I don't trust anyone who doesn't like cats regardless of gender. If I was on a first date and the guy told me he was a cat lover, I'd lean over the table, put my hand on his and say, "forget dinner. let's go to Petsmart. They are having a sale on cat toys." 

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Very entertaining read! [emoji]128570[/emoji]. Some of the comments are interesting - women who leave their BF because his cat always comes first. Reminds me of a BF I used to have who thought I was too invested in my cats. Bah! The cats stayed. He didn't.

Anyway, I also got a good chuckle out of this!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
A man who loves cats is automatically a step ahead in my books, for any number of reasons, not the least of which is that you can't love cats and still have issues with dominance and control.  NOBODY controls a cat. 

I'm perfectly sure that some horrible person loved cats, but by and large, it seems to hold true.

My Daddy told me to never trust a man who hates cats.  They're bad news.