Compound Words A-Z

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dumbbell

debbila debbila
I don't know what you mean about posting a praise-I just click once on the emoji for that individuals reply.....?

Do you mean I'm giving 3 praises or posting 3 times? What am I doing improperly or is it my device,how do I correct what your telling me to correct

The thing you said you click on is showing on the alerts drop down 3 times ( top right symbol between your name and Search ). It must be your device but I don't know how to correct it.
Maybe one of the moderators can tell you.

Grapevine

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
The thing you said you click on is showing on the alerts drop down 3 times ( top right symbol between your name and Search ). It must be your device but I don't know how to correct it.
Maybe one of the moderators can tell you.

Grapevine
Ah,probably because when I come on to join in I look back at what I missed and praise the replies you posted while I was gone-so many times I click on 3 or 4 - your alert notifation will show " Kwik praised 3x's)---- it was one praise for each reply of yours I clicked on subsequently

Hope that helps,I like to read all the replies I missed when I come back and acknowledge them accordingly 👍

Okay GRAPEVINE

HUMMINGBIRD