Completed Signatures - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by SmokePeachAngel

hi there I havent been on in a very long time and I seen that my siggy is out of date do you do siggys and if so I was wondering if you can make one for me if not can you tell me who I can go to
Thanks
Smokey & Peaches' Mommy (Bekah)
Post your request in the Signature Request Thread along with pictures or links to pictures that you want to be used. Somebody (or several somebodies) will make a signature and post it in this thread.

alicatjoy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is one for Bella Donna:

Both Sasha and Pixie are so adorable! I loved making a sig for them (and, for you!) and I hope you like what I came up with. I think it came out looking pretty sweet...

bella_donna

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by JazzyTheCat

I have finished the signature for Belladonna, I hope it is to your liking ;]

Jackz, Jazzy & Ginga.
Wow - I didn't realise there were competing entries for signatures! It is very pretty, but I think I like Alisons the most. I feel really bad to say that after you were so good to work on it for me
I hope you don't mind...

bella_donna

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Alison Joy

Here is one for Bella Donna:

Both Sasha and Pixie are so adorable! I loved making a sig for them (and, for you!) and I hope you like what I came up with. I think it came out looking pretty sweet...
Thank you loads, I love my girls so much and this a perfect way to show them off

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella_Donna

Wow - I didn't realise there were competing entries for signatures! It is very pretty, but I think I like Alisons the most. I feel really bad to say that after you were so good to work on it for me
I hope you don't mind...
It doesn't matter ;] I did it really quickly anyway, Allison did a great job with the feather on the cats :]. After all that is only my fourth or so signature xD

Jackz, Jazzy & Ginga.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella_Donna

I hope you don't mind...
It's not really a competition, it's more whoever gets to it first. Sometimes you'll get 4 or 5 different signatures. You can either choose one or rotate them.

alicatjoy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here are two for CatmanRob:

I apologize as I'm not sure these are my best work. And, to be honest, I'm so exhausted I've started to see double
. But, your kitties are all cute and I hope I did, at least, a respectable job. I did the older cats in a more summer-y theme and the younger kits in a fall/winter theme. I think, in the end, they both came out well, but if you'd like something changed, just let me know. As I said, it's been a long night...

Either way, enjoy! Your kitties and your request helped me get through a rough evening. And, it made a not-so-good night a lot happier (who couldn't smile when looking at pics of kitties?!) and this task certainly took my mind off of things. So, thank you for that!

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay here's for Catmanrob

sorry I failed at the seasons themes
well except the colors are yellow for summer and amber for fall...

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
one for bella_donna

ETA sorry I forgot the line you asked to have

bella_donna

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ut0pia

one for bella_donna

ETA sorry I forgot the line you asked to have
Thank you very much, this is lovely
I will save and use as my next one

Heidi x

catmanrob

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Alison & utOpia, great job on the sigs. I like them all.
I can't choose just one, so looks like I'm gonna alternate between all four. Thanks guys.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Just a reminder to all -

When making sigs for others, please make sure they are within TCS size limits. I am seeing some sigs here that are well over 30K.

Thanks.

alicatjoy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is one for BelongsToEvie:

I apologize if this signature is not what you're looking for. I think I had a lofty goal this evening trying to get it finished before finding myself too exhausted to work on it
. I am, however, planning on working on another one for you that you can use exclusively or in conjunction with this one if you like it. And, I know you requested a larger version of each and will have the larger copy of this one available to you in the next couple of days.

Regardless, I hope you like this one. I do think it looks sweet. And, at the very least, that it tides you over until another one is made. Your family is precious and I enjoyed working with the pictures and am looking forward to making another signature for you (as well as working on the larger copies).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Just a reminder to all -

When making sigs for others, please make sure they are within TCS size limits. I am seeing some sigs here that are well over 30K.

Thanks.
If uploading to photobucket, it can add as much as 6kb onto your file size as well so you have to save them even smaller too

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Alison Joy

Here is one for BelongsToEvie:

I apologize if this signature is not what you're looking for. I think I had a lofty goal this evening trying to get it finished before finding myself too exhausted to work on it
. I am, however, planning on working on another one for you that you can use exclusively or in conjunction with this one if you like it. And, I know you requested a larger version of each and will have the larger copy of this one available to you in the next couple of days.

Regardless, I hope you like this one. I do think it looks sweet. And, at the very least, that it tides you over until another one is made. Your family is precious and I enjoyed working with the pictures and am looking forward to making another signature for you (as well as working on the larger copies).
Thank you SSSSOOOO much!!! It is beautiful, and you are right, very sweet.

I would greatly appreciate if you made another so I can rotate between two and the larger versions- you are wonderful!

alicatjoy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's the revised one for BelongsToEvie (with Maiya's name spelled correctly
) as well as the larger sized image requested:

I had to recreate the entire signature, so I apologize that it's not exactly the same, but I think it's still sweet and I hope that you will as well.

And, after this is posted, I'll be off to work on an alternate signature for you too!

alicatjoy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And, here's another for BelongsToEvie:

I made this one a little bit different and I think I like it even more than the first. I went with slightly different text as well as a couple of different photos. I really enjoyed making this one and I hope you like it as much as you liked the other!

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh WOW!! Yup, I love 'em all.

You're really good at this, aw, I love them! I really can't decide which one I like best... You can best I'll be rotating them often!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!

And thank you for the sweet compliments about my family!

Status
Not open for further replies.