Competition: Picture of the Month - June 2023 - Bored Cats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Entry - Willy
I posted this photo in another thread a while back. In my cat Willy's case, nothing says "I'm bored" like when he shreds paper.
This was from when I left him with not enough to play with while I was gone. He was basically saying "I will find my own entertainment if you force me to."
Not an Entry
It's a cat thing. This is the same roll of paper towels. I'm guessing it was Austin who knocked it off the table.
Cricket
1687609001151.png

Austin
1687609028155.png

cmshap

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's a cat thing. This is the same roll of paper towels. I'm guessing it was Austin who knocked it off the table.
Years ago, while I was at work, Willy knocked the paper towel roll holder (one of those weighted, freestanding ones) to the floor. The roll did not come off the holder, and the whole thing was on its side on the floor.

He grabbed the end of the roll and started dragging it out, unrolling it about 8-9 ft. across the floor. Then shredded the end of the roll he dragged out.

I wish I still had the photo of that after I got home. I lost it on an old phone.

cmshap

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You can ask to change the entry if you like!
I'm gonna stick with my initial instincts. The paper shredding one is different from other entries. And the look on his face is priceless... everyone has their own caption in mind, but when I got home to that mess on the floor, with Willy sitting beside it, so matter-of-factly staring at me, I heard "this is your fault" coming from his expression. 😂

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Entries are now closed.
Thank you everyone for your great photos!
Here's where you vote:

Status
Not open for further replies.