COMPETITION: Picture of the Month. December 2021: Cats with boxes or wrapped gifts

Caspers Human

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY.

Hiro helping me unwrap my Christmas Chocolate.
View attachment 404983
Wait a minute! That bag of candy looks suspiciously similar to a bag of Temptations kitty treats!

Occasionally, I'll buy a bag of jerky as a treat for myself and it comes in the same kind of package.
If I bring home a bag that looks similar to his cat treats and makes the same sound when I tear it open, Casper will be RIGHT THERE!

Every Christmas, Casper's present is a bag of kitty treats for him to tear into and have whatever he wants.
It's only one day a year. ;)

It looks like Hiro is doing the same thing Casper does... "Crinkly bag! Kitty cookies! Mine!"
;) ;) ;)

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Elvis was in the habit recently of jumping up on the bed at night, cruising the pile of toys there, and getting toasted, then visiting Baby Su's bowl, on the bed, to assuage his munchies. I think of him as a teenage stoner boy in cat form. :crackup:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
We should be closing but it's Christmas Day here in Australia and I am so full of plum pudding, chocolate and brandy (it was in the pudding, you understand) that I can barely move, much less set up a voting thread.

So there's another day to submit your entries. :thumbsup:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We should be closing but it's Christmas Day here in Australia and I am so full of plum pudding, chocolate and brandy (it was in the pudding, you understand) that I can barely move, much less set up a voting thread.

So there's another day to submit your entries. :thumbsup:
But did you have pavlova? The important questions, you know.

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
None of my 5 cats were interested in boxes - too many packages smelling of cat mint but today, it's still Saturday, Christmas Day in Germany, Tiffany - a foster who hasn't yet found her forever home, decided that this box was made for her! She thanks you for postponing the deadline :thanks:.

Tiffany on Christmas Day, 2021
Tiffany.jpg