Comfortable?

Etarre

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Juniper usually likes to relax on her cat tree, and has two completely opposite ways of doing it.

20180907_175357.jpg

Cat tree position 1: stretched out to the max, with a carefully arranged waterfall of her back limbs over the edge (usually both will be hanging over the side). You'd never guess how tiny (6 lbs.) she is based on this picture, since she's so talented at kittenspreading.

20180911_131138.jpg

Cat tree position 2: squinched over into the corner in her signature 'cat bagel' pose, in which she takes up a little more than half of the tree.

Jack B

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello My Friends
Here is a snappie of my darling Chessie lounging on a dining room chair. She had the most beautiful eyes. But then I am very biased when it comes to Chessie. She is gone now and I still miss her, but Ginger is the best medicine for a lost loved one. Ginger is a real hoot, and most always puts a smile on my face!
Jack
Chessie'sEyes.jpeg

Etarre

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
J Jack B , thanks for sharing a pic of your beautiful Chessie. Here's my beloved Gwen relaxing, which was a particular talent of hers. Gwen, too, is gone but not forgotten, and Juniper has really helped to make our house a happy one again, just as you little Ginger is doing for you. It's also nice to have a forum in which to share pics in memory of those special departed cats.

20140907_203232.jpg