Colorado- Denver Area Shops For Meats?

Jkerb

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Greetings all!

I am new to the Raw life, and I am currently looking to get some whole prey ground with bone. I would love to go local, but can't seem to find anywhere near Denver that sells it/or has the items I would like. ( chicken feet, etc.)

I can get some of the stuff from an Asian store, but I am not sure how fresh it all is. anyone got any leads?

coffeecat2420

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi, Jkerb! Let me know if you locate anything. I'm in the Springs and haven't found anything local yet. (I'm mainly feeding ground raw.)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jkerb

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi CoffeeCat! ( love that name BTW) I found a store near me that sells pre-made raw cat food meals/meats. They also have chicken necks frozen!! I made sure to read the ingredients, and I think I might still add some of my supplement mix to make up for the things I would have put in as well.

Next time I go ill take pics and post them !

coffeecat2420

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
If you're buying a commercial pre-made raw, it should already be balanced, assuming it's a reputable company (e.g., Rad Cat Raw) and is meant to be fed regularly as the cat's main food (meaning, not a treat or supplemental food). I mail order ground raw from Hare Today and add supplements if I don't use the commercial products (also feed commercial wet food occasionally).