Colony Manager Seeking Other Caretakers Of Free-roaming Cats In The Germantown Area In Philadelphia

CaretakerVenita

CaretakerVenita
Kitten
Purraise
I'm new to this neighborhood and have decided to become a TNR agent in the community. I'm seeking other Caretakers of free-roaming cats in Philly as well the advise from this forum. I'd also hope to be a inspiration to continue in the good work of humane care for alley cats everywhere.
I didn't know my full name would appear in the member box and being the quite private person that I am I'll be changing my name to CaretakerVenita

foxden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS. I sent you a pm about how to have the site admins help change your user name

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I'm new to this neighborhood and have decided to become a TNR agent in the community. I'm seeking other Caretakers of free-roaming cats in Philly as well the advise from this forum. I'd also hope to be a inspiration to continue in the good work of humane care for alley cats everywhere.
I didn't know my full name would appear in the member box and being the quite private person that I am I'll be changing my name to CaretakerVenita
Welcome to TCS! I went ahead and made the name change for you :)

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's best to start/join a Facebook group for local caretakers. That has really helped a lot where I live, and there may be a group like that already for your area. Since this is an international forum it's less likely that you'll find anyone from your neighborhood here :).

M Thomas

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank You

God bless you for your cat effort. Here's a really good suggestion for anyone and everyone who wants to make a real difference in the cat rescue world - www.homelesspetclubs.org. Every county's schools should start this program, get students and adults involved in the rescue/support of feral animals. This website can tell you how to get started.