Collar?

EggSandwich

Cinnamon's roll
Adult Cat
Purraise
So, the vet gave me a box of Frontline Plus "kitten kit" flea meds to use when Cinnamon is 3 lbs. (Currently she is 2.9 lbs) It came with this little collar charm type thing that has an ID on the back and a link to getmehome.com, where I can set up her account.

So, my question is: Do you know of any good collars I can get for Cinnamon?
Also: Is putting a collar on her even a good idea? I think so, as long as it doesn't strangle her.

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I love (love!) Beastie Band. I have two who hate collars and one of them whose favorite game is hide the collar. The Beastie Band doesn't seem to bother either of them and has never come off on its own. My vet even loves it and said she was going to buy them for her cats after seeing Links at his most recent appointment.

Jazhole1

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I get mine at walmart, never ever had a problem with them. I only had to buy replacement ones once only because we had a flea problem and decided it was best to just buy new ones.

They have simple ones, reflective ones, and even fancy ones. Ex, Bows, flowers, and what not.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

EggSandwich

Cinnamon's roll
Adult Cat
Purraise
I love (love!) Beastie Band. I have two who hate collars and one of them whose favorite game is hide the collar. The Beastie Band doesn't seem to bother either of them and has never come off on its own. My vet even loves it and said she was going to buy them for her cats after seeing Links at his most recent appointment.
Do they sells those on Chewy.com? Where can I get one?
I get mine at walmart, never ever had a problem with them. I only had to buy replacement ones once only because we had a flea problem and decided it was best to just buy new ones.

They have simple ones, reflective ones, and even fancy ones. Ex, Bows, flowers, and what not.
Dang it! I was just at Walmart. I'll look around next time I'm up there.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Antarcticat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Collars are a really handy place for ID if Cinammon takes to wearing it, but as a side note: if you've got the kind of cat who likes to go outside, collars usually shouldn't be used with leashes the same way a dog can; there's full-body vests that can be used for that purpose if you ever plan to!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

EggSandwich

Cinnamon's roll
Adult Cat
Purraise
Collars are a really handy place for ID if Cinammon takes to wearing it, but as a side note: if you've got the kind of cat who likes to go outside, collars usually shouldn't be used with leashes the same way a dog can; there's full-body vests that can be used for that purpose if you ever plan to!
Thank you.
I don't plan on letting her outside on purpose, but I am aware that there are harnesses for cats.