Collapsed while on his bed

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Lichen

My dog is acting weirdly today too (don't worry, there's nothing wrong with her). She knows that something bad has happened, she kept crying when I went out to see her.

Sorry for going on about this, I'm sure all of you have had cats die before, but I haven't
I'm so sorry for your loss of Dylan...he was beautiful! It's very difficult to loose a loved pet so suddenly, but most important thing is that when the time came, you gave Dylan the greatest act of kindness that can ever be given to an animal that is beyond all help when you allowed the vet to end his suffering.

I also wanted to say my cat, Snowball, had a companion cat for ten years named Midnight. When we had to have Midnight put to sleep a little over four years ago, Snowball went through a grieving process similiar to a human's and became very needy for a while. I think Snowball and I helped comfort each other in the weeks following Midnight's death, and he has filled the emptyness her death created.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lichen

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you to everyone who has replied, you're all too kind. It's nice to know that people care... I'm glad I came here to post about it, I feel a bit better now.

I'm sorry to hear about your losses Bugaboo1, catsknowme and Lorie D. It's terrible, isn't it

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We all understand your pain as cat lovers..they are like children. It is good for you to talk about your pain. RIP sweet Dylan.

hamlet

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My Cat Hamlet died yesterday. He is now in Cat's heaven. Lovely cats are all angels God bless them