Cold Wet Food?

GGG

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hello,
I've discovered that my kitty likes cold wet food, does anyone else's cat likes the food cold?
Is bad for them to eat it cold?
Thanks

sabrinah

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It's not bad to feed food cold. My cat doesn't care if food is cold or warmed.

• Purraise
Reactions: GGG

lalagimp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine don't care. If my boy is getting a large portion, he gets it temped up a tad in the microwave because his teeth are more sensitive to the cold and he'll spend forever eating it while my other boy is trying to finish his off.

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats don't care but for them, fresher the better. One of my cats food I keep unopened cans in the fridge. If strait out of the can she would eat fast then throw it up

• Purraise
Reactions: GGG

Erin80

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I either use one 3oz can each per meal, or they split a 5.5 oz can.....or split a 3oz can before bed....so I very rarely have food in the fridge. When I do, I warm it :)

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine won't eat it cold, so I take it out, put on a plate on the counter for 20 minutes.

LadyLondonderry

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sylvie didn’t used to mind eating leftovers straight from the fridge. The only time she got them warmed up was when I was away and my sitter was feeding her. But now that she’s getting older and her appetite isn’t as voracious as it was, I gently warm her food — it helps her smell it, which tempts her to eat.

tangers40

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Cheese will most definitely eat her wet food straight out of the fridge. No warming required.