Coke or Pepsi?

rfox

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I like Pepsi. it is not as harsh and the taste is slightly sweeter.

But it depends also on whether it comes from the fountain or not. fountain soda is soooo much better than the can. Now if it does come from the fountain I will take either coke or pepsi, I like both that way.

vettechstudent

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well,Actually I'm a Mountain Dew nut,but if you are gonna make me choose between Coke or Pepsi,I choose pepsi.

spideycat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I will drink pepsi, pepsi twist,wildcherry pepsi,mountain dew,and code red. not to thrilled about vanilla pepsi.

greycat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Guess I ama party pooper too. I really don't drink either too much. I like Root Beer and tea.

If I had to choose then it might be Pepsi and Cherry Coke-Cola. Ugh.

brocken

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Used to strongly prefer the mellower & sweeter taste of Pepsi, but now I like both. Although sometimes I look for ginger ale first.

--Chewie

meezermobile

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Coke from the fountain and only if it's formulated correctly. I actually make note of the restaurants locally that seem to have their fountain coke formulated correctly and then patronize those establishments. However if I'm drinking from the can then mountain dew all the way.

lunidoo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
COKE!!! I hate Pepsi and it makes me so mad when I am at a restaurant or whatever and I ask for a Coke and they bring me Pepsi. I am a coke fiend, its my most favorite drink in the world!

hermoine

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Pepsi all the way. Caffiene Free if I can find it.

I started out on Coke as a kid but my husband would only drink Pepsi and I got switched and can't stand Coke. I especially don't like fountain drinks.

jellybelly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We already ran a poll on this. My vote is Vanilla Pepsi, this coming from a former coke fan but uh, I like the Vanilla Pepsi very much!
Pepsi Pepsi Pepsi!